Admission to private universities
Enter a University in the Czech Republic without losing a year to prepare.
Having arrived in the Czech Republic under our program of support for admission to private universities in the Czech Republic, you can start studying at a Czech university immediately after completing 2-month intensive Czech language courses.
Private universities are very popular with students from abroad. A list and description of private universities can be found in the section “All universities in the Czech Republic”
Why are private universities in the Czech Republic attractive?
- The cost is from 1000 euros per semester
- More narrow specialties
- A lot of practice during the study
- Specialties in Czech or English
- There are many opportunities to go for a semester or year on exchange to England, America and other countries
Private universities have agreements with major Czech and international companies. As a rule, part of the education is a six-month practice in a business incubator or at a company.
“The undisputed advantage of the Czech education system is that students are given independence. We must choose how we will learn. We are literally learning to learn. I like the fact that for any questions, with any unsolved problem, you can freely contact any teacher, because we have an open door policy”.
Admission support program
To become a student at a private University in the Czech Republic, you can come to Prague for a summer course in Czech.
The course runs from July 1 to September 30. The course is designed for 250 hours. On the course, you can get A2-B1 level.
Our teachers will give you a basic knowledge of the Czech language, and the specialists of the educational department will help you solve all organizational issues related to admission:
- obtaining a long-term student visa
- nostrification of previous education documents
- applying to universities and support of the admission process
After completing the language course, you will start studying at a private university on October 1.
The program includes:
- Czech language course (250 hours)
- consulting assistance for admission to the selected university
- consulting assistance for the nostrification of a certificate or diploma
- visa support
- booking a place in a hostel
In the Czech Republic, foreign applicants can only enter private universities without losing a year. If you want to study at a state university for free, come to the annual training programs.