In order for you to receive a visa by the beginning of classes, you need to apply for courses at least 4-5 months before they start.
We recommend starting registration for pre-admission programs in advance—one year before the start of training. We offer big discounts for early registration (you can save up to EUR 500 euros on tuition).
It is also important that by registering for the courses in advance, you will avoid problems with registering at the Czech consulate and the likelihood of a long wait for a visa to be issued. There are many students who want to study in the Czech Republic, so it is better to start acting in advance.
If you yourself, having familiarized yourself with the materials of our website, have chosen a training program, then just start the registration process. If you need help from our consultants, please contact us in any way convenient for you—for example, leave a request for consultation.
To apply for the program:
- Please select a training program, a payment procedure and fill out the form on our website.
- If you are already communicating with our consultant, please inform your consultant about the completed application form, the chosen program, and the payment procedure. If you do not have your own consultant yet, then one of our employees will contact you at the contacts indicated in the questionnaire and send you an agreement for review.
- Having received your application form, we will send you an agreement and an invoice by email. You will need to sign the printed agreement, send us a scan of the page with your signature, and pay the invoice in a bank (via a bank transfer).
- After receiving your payment, we will send you the course enrollment documents required to apply for a long-term Czech visa. Together with our specialist, you will start collecting visa documents and will be able to book a place in the dormitory. We will send you samples of all the necessary documents, check the collected package of documents, advise on the appointment at the embassy, and prepare for the submission of your documents.
- Next, you will need to make an appointment with the consulate to apply for a long-term visa.
- You will need to submit your documents for a long-term visa to the consulate in person.
- As soon as the visa is ready (as a rule, the application process takes 60 days), you will need to obtain it at the consulate at the place of the application and arrive at the course at the beginning of the training.