Anglo-American University in Prague
Anglo-American University (AAU)
AAU is one of the leading private universities of the Czech Republic. The language of studies is English.
Anglo-American University was opened in Prague in 1990. The university has combined American and English academic approaches to learning with the traditions characteristic of the educational system of Central Europe.
- The university is located in the very center of Prague, not far from the Charles Bridge.
- At the Anglo-American University, students primarily acquire practical knowledge and skills.
- Studies are held in groups, the main emphasis is on forming students’ own independent opinion and fulfillment of their creative potential.
- Anglo-American University has students from over 60 countries.
- They have the opportunity to study at partner institutes in America (Hawaii and Michigan) and in Europe (under the Erasmus program).
- After graduation, they achieve high results in business, science, politics, diplomacy, and media.
School of Business Administration
- Business Administration
- Business Administration: Marketing and Communications Emphasis
- Business Administration: Strategic Marketing Emphasis
- ARIMA: Quantitative Asset Risk Management
- MABLIM: Business in Law and International Markets
Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Humanities, Society and Culture
- Politics and Society
- Jewish Studies: History and Culture
- Visual Art Studies
- Public Policy
Institute of International Relations and Diplomacy
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
- B.A. in Central and East European Studies
- Master of Arts in International Relations and Diplomacy
John Kerry Law Institute
- LLB (Bachelor of Law) – Graduate Entry Program Master’s degree
- LLM (Master of Law)
Institute of Journalism
- Journalism and Communications
The entire course of studies under the bachelor’s degree program costs 360,000 CZK, under the master’s degree program – 276,000 CZK. The cost of the MBA program (in cooperation with the University of Champaign) is 430,000 CZK.