ART & DESIGN INSTITUT in Prague
ART & DESIGN INSTITUT is the first private higher school of art in the Czech Republic.
- Study is under the program “Fine Arts” in the specialty “Fine Arts and Artistic Activities”.
- The language of studies is Czech.
- The program is designed for 3 years of study. Upon graduation, the graduates receive the degree of Bachelor of Arts – BA.
- The university offers a relevant liberal creative education. The curriculum combines both artistic and business disciplines.
- Students study marketing and artwork advertising.
- Artwork in space
- Intermediate atelier
- History of art
- Marketing and art market
- Museum studies and galleries
- Psychology of art
- Philosophy of artistic expression
- Cultural anthropology and art
- portfolio presentation (5 or more works) depending on the chosen field of study – painting, photography or computer graphics
- written test on general prerequisits for learning
The tuition costs are 70,000 CZK per year.