What is Included in the Program
Pre-departure to Czech Republic
- Comprehensive consultation on the choice of a specialty and the corresponding training program for admission, drawing up the documents, and organizing the departure
Before starting the training program, you will receive detailed counselling and assistance on:
- Study opportunities in the Czech Republic basis your study needs and profile
- Opportunities for free and paid education at universities in the Czech Republic
- Procedure for admission to state universities
- Preparation of documents for visa application
The GoStudy training center is accredited by the Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic and it has the status of a language school with the right to conduct a state exam. Our students receive a long-term visa on the basis of study on a special annual program of training for admission to Czech universities. Our team will provide you detailed instructions on how to arrange and to complete the documents required to obtain a Czech long-term visa. We will also help you with accommodation and health insurance required as part of visa process.
- Registration of all necessary documents for admission to the selected university and organization of their submission
The GoStudy training center conducts all the necessary preliminary work on the admission of an applicant to the university: it helps to collect documents for the recognition of previous education (nostrification), certificates, and documents.
- Online Classes
Your program classes will start with first 3 months to be conducted online. You can take up the classes from the comfort of your home.
Post Arrival in Czech Republic
Upon arrival, you will complete an orientation and introductory program. It includes:
- Airport pick-up and accommodation Transfer
Upon arrival, we would offer pick-up service from airport in Prague & arrange the transfer to the booked accommodation. You will also be provided with pre-paid SIM cad with initial credit of EUR 15.
- Orientation program
The program would guide you on managing day to day affairs right from guiding how to avail public transport, which mobile tariff to choose from, where to change the currency, which clinics to contact and many more. We will also help you with passage tickets to be used while using public transport.
Registration at the Department of Migration Policy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Czech Republic
- Intensive Czech language training from zero to B2 level
- Specialised university preparation and admission assistance
- Assistance and advice in the further extension of a visa in the Czech Republic
Leave a commentYour comment