The GoStudy program provides Czech language training to students who intend to study in any of the public universities in Czech Republic for free, but are not yet decided on their particular field of specialization.
Why Czech Republic ?
Why pay when you can study for free? No, your eyes are not deceiving you: if you know the basic Czech language then you are entitled to free education in any of the public universities of the Czech Republic. The Czech government pays for your education and helps you fulfill your dream of getting premium European education that fits your pocket.
Home to some of the world’s renowned universities with likes of Charles University, Masaryk University, Czech Technical University, Prague School of Economics and Business; Czech Republic offers a huge spectrum of courses and field of study for students who aspire to study in Europe. Faced with huge demand and popularity among international students, Czech Republic has been witnessing huge competition for all its popular programs.
GoStudy provides comprehensive Czech language training to students which in turn enables them to study in any of the public universities in the Czech Republic for free. The courses place emphasis on the language training for B2 level proficiency and prepare the students for the prestigious state exam that is accepted by most universities and highly valued by employers.
Program Fee : € 9,277 with flexi 3-stage payment plan
The program includes:
- 870 academic hours of language training;
- 150 academic hours of training in specialized subjects for admission to a university;
- accommodation in a student residence for the entire duration of the course (from September 1 to May 31);
- medical insurance policy for 1 year from a Czech insurance company with comprehensive medical care coverage (required for obtaining a visa and living in the Czech Republic);
- personal service and a wide range of extra services.
Extra services included in the Prime program:
- submission and payment of three applications to universities in the Czech Republic;
- connection to a tariff with profitable calls within the CIS (with a paid limit of CZK 300).
Do you have a question?
Please fill out this form and we will contact you within one working day.
Thank you! Your application is accepted
We will contact you as soon as possible and try to answer all questions.