University of Business in Prague
/ Vysoká škola obchodní v Praze (VŠO)
University College of Business in Prague offers a highly-sought education in the fields of tourism, air transportation and personal studies.
The Institute is a leader in the number of specialties in the field of tourism, excursion activities, aviation services, tourism management and management of aviation enterprises.
- University College of Business in Prague has been operating since 2010.
- The college graduates are professional practitioners with high-quality economic and managerial education and specific specialization.
Dynamic growth of the number of students
- At the moment more than 3,000 students study at the college.
- Students have the opportunity to go to study for a term or a year under the exchange program to Germany, England, Spain, Italy, Finland, and other countries.
- The College is a member of some renowned international organizations in the field of tourism and air transportation, as well as a member of the International Tourism Organization UNWTO in the Czech Republic.
- Much attention is paid specifically to the practical training of students, as well as to helping graduates with further employment.
- Tuition costs at the college is one of the lowest among private institutions in the Czech Republic. The College guarantees its students that it will not raise prices during their study time.
Bachelor’s degree programs
- “Development of human resources in the transport economy”
- “Services of air transportation in tourism”
- “Air transportation”
- “Excursion business in tourism”
Master’s degree programs
- Management in tourism
- Airline companies management
- bachelor’s degree – 23,900 CZK per term
- master’s degree – 26,000 CZK per term
Erasmus and VŠO
University College of Business in Prague sends its students for exchange studies under the Erasmus program.
List of the partner foreign universities:
- Leeds Metropolitan University (Great Britain)
- Escola Universitária del Maresme (Spain)
- Facultat de Turisme, José Conrado Garcia Boër – Universitat de Girona (Spain)
- Hochschule Zittau/Görlitz (Germany)
- Katholische Universität Eichstätt-Ingolstadt (Germany)
- Ostfalia Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften – Hochschule Braunschweig/Wolfenbüttel (Germany)
- IMC Fachhochschule Krems (Austria)
- Università degli Studi Internazionali di Roma (Italy)
- University of Coimbra/Universidade de Coimbra (Portugal)
- Instituto Politécnico de Leiria (Portugal)
- HAMK University of Applied Sciences in Hämeenlinna (Finland)
- BA School of Business and Finance – Banku augstskola (Latvia)
- Baltic International Academy (Latvia)
- Beykent Üniversitesi (Turkey)
- Ekonomická fakulta Univerzity Mateja Bela (Slovakia)
- Faculty of Hotel Management and Tourism, University of Kragujevac (Serbia)
- Fakulta manažmentu Prešovskej univerzity v Prešove (Slovakia)
- Fakulteta za turistične študije-Turistica Univerze na Primorskem (Slovenia)
- Karabük Üniversitesi (Turkey)
- Kodolányi János Föiskola/University of Applied Sciences (Hungary)
- Politechnika Warszawska (Poland)
- Poznańska Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu (Poland)
- Radom Academy of Economics (Poland)
- Technická univerzita v Košiciach (Slovakia)
- University of Osijek — UNIOS (Croatia)
- Wyższa Szkoła Ekonomii i Prawa im. prof. Edwarda Lipińskiego w
- Kielcach (Poland)
- Žilinská univerzita v Žiline (Slovakia)
Leave a commentYour comment